All chaperones and parents who help at score tables must be SafeSport certified.
Cascade will reimburse 1 chaperone and a maximum of 2 other parents per team for their USAV membership.
Teams must have a certified chaperone (USAV and SafeSport Complete) by Jan 15th or teams will not be able to travel.
Safesport can take an hour and a half to two hours; to register:
- Register for USAV: Go to http://www.psrvb.org/membership and chose Chaperone Membership for $42.
- Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/
- Log in to your USAV account
- In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics
- Select "Core Center for SafeSport Training"Complete registration
- To access coursework, click on the "Log into USAV Academy" button
Once complete, please forward the certificate to email@example.com with a CLEAR subject line.